$95,000 U.S. Visa Sponsorship Opportunities in 2024/2025 – Apply Now

You might have heard rumors that the US government is cutting down on the number of immigrants at its border. Greatnews, we bring to you fresh updates on the $95,000 U.S. Visa Sponsorship Opportunities in 2024/2025

I put it to you that the US borders are wide open for skilled workers and priority individuals.

I know this because the US Standard Occupation Classification is still valid and they’re not closing their borders on these individuals anytime soon.

Getting a U.S. visa sponsor opens doors. Plan well for your dream of living and working in the U.S.

Here’s all you need to start exploring options today.

What is Visa Sponsorship?

The $95,000 U.S. Visa Sponsorship Opportunities in 2024/2025 Visa sponsorship means someone or a company in the U.S. agrees to help a foreigner with their visa or green card.

They give the needed paperwork to the U.S. government.

When you sponsor, you take on the responsibility to make sure the person you’re helping follows U.S. immigration rules.

Visa sponsorship is classified into 2; individual sponsorship and Organizations–employers and businesses sponsored.

Who can sponsor in the US:


  • Individuals: All sponsors must be American citizens or green card holders, at least 18 years old, and living in the United States (including territories and possessions) when they fill out the support form.


  • Organizations: Any company in the US that satisfies the US criteria for employing foreign workers like NGOs, Schools, Healthcare, etc.

However, not all visas are sponsored in the US, below are a few sponsored visas in the US:

  • Family-based Visa: These visas are for family members of U.S. citizens, like spouses, unmarried children under 21, or parents. There’s no limit on how many of these visas are available. They include visas like IR1 and CR1 for spouses


  • Employment-based visa: Temporary work visas are for people who want to work in the United States for a set time, not permanently. To get these visas, the employer needs to file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).


  • Investment visas: there’s an entry for People with significant investment in businesses or projects in the US.


  • Student visas: For various academic reasons such as scholarships and transfers Schools can support international students for their studies in the US.

What Sponsors should do:

  • Giving money to the person they’re sponsoring if needed.
  • Make sure the person follows the immigration rules.
  • Providing the right paperwork to get the visa.
  • Going to meetings or interviews for the person, sometimes.

Benefits of visa sponsorship:

  • Lets people legally work, study, or live in a country.
  • Offers money and advice to new immigrants.
  • Helps businesses find skilled workers from other countries.
  • Builds friendships between different countries.


Who is Eligible For Visa Sponsorship?

The eligibility for a visa soon boils down from the sponsor to the sponsor. This means both the sponsor and the sponsored individuals must meet the USCIS sponsorship criteria.

Visa Sponsorship Criteria for an Employer in the US.

To help someone immigrate for work, you need to:

  • Be at least 18 years old.
  • Be a US citizen or have a green card.
  • Live in the US or its territories.
  • Meet the money requirements.
  • Show your plan to keep an employer-employee connection when they come to the US.

You can sponsor a current or future employee with a work visa by filling out Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

Visa Sponsorship Criteria for an Employee in the US:

  • Job Offer: Have a job offer from a US employer.
  • Eligible Job: Your job must be in a field allowed for work visas.
  • Education/Experience: You must have the right education or experience for the job.
  • Return Plan: Show you’ll go back to your home country after your work visa ends.

Types of U.S. Visas Sponsored by Employers

Below are a few visas for employees who need employment sponsorship:

#1. HB-1 Visa: The H1B visa is a temporary work permit for highly skilled workers. It lets US companies hire people for special jobs. It’s also called the Person in Specialty Occupation Visa.


  • Your boss needs to ask the U.S. government for permission for you to work there.
  • You should have a college degree in a related field or lots of experience in that job.
  • Your boss should pay you a fair wage for the job.

#2. L1 Visa: L1 Visa is a temporary US work permit. Move from a company in your home country to its US branch, subsidiary, affiliate, or parent company. To qualify for the L1 visa, you must take on an executive or managerial role that needs special knowledge. It’s also called the Intra-Company Transferee visa.


  • You should have worked for the foreign company for at least a year without a break.
  • Your job in the U.S. should be similar to your job in a foreign company.

#3. EB3 visa: The EB3 visa is for Priority Workers, allowing skilled workers, professionals with higher education, and unskilled workers to move permanently to the US.


  • A job offer from a U.S. employer.
  • Labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor.
  • Education or two years of relevant work experience.
  • A job that meets EB-3 criteria.
  • Ability to perform the job.
  • An immigrant petition was filed by your employer (Form I-140).
  • A current priority date.

#4. L-1 Visa: This visa lets you work for a U.S. branch if you’ve worked for a company outside the U.S. for a year. You must work in a higher role.


  • You need to have worked for the foreign company for at least a year in the past three years.
  • You should come to the U.S. to work in a higher role.
  • The foreign company must have an office in its home country and a branch in the U.S.

#5. O-1 Visa: This visa is for people who are good at something like science, art, or business.


  • You need to be good at what you do and have gotten recognition for it.
  • You should come to the U.S. to work in your area of expertise.
  • You need to talk to two experts in your field who will write about how good you are.

#6. TN Visa: This visa is for professionals from Canada or Mexico in certain fields like accounting or teaching.


  • You need to be from Canada or Mexico.
  • You should have a degree in your field.
  • You should come to the U.S. to work in your profession.

#7. R-1 Visa: This visa is for clerics who want to work in the U.S.


  • You should be a religious worker for at least two years.
  • You should come to the U.S. to work for a religious organization.

What Documents Do You Need For U.S Sponsorship?

Documents for the US Visa sponsorship are strictly on the type of Visa you’re applying for, the sponsor, and some personal conditions.

Getting a visa depends on the following factors:

  • Visa Type: Each visa needs different papers. For instance, an H-1B visa needs different ones from an O-1 visa.
  • Sponsor and Applicant: The sponsor’s citizenship, relationship, and money affect the papers needed.
  • Your Situation: Sometimes, you need more papers. For example, you might need to show your education or get medical checks.

Also, you’ll have to submit the necessary documents for validation. 

This goes for both the employers and the employees.

Here are some common papers for visas sponsored by employers:

For the Employer:

  • Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker: Shows the employer needs the foreign worker.
  • Labor Certification and Wage Rate Determination: Proves they tried to hire Americans first and offer a fair wage.
  • Company documents: Like financial records, licenses, and organization charts.

For Employees:

  • Passport and travel documents.
  • School papers like diplomas and transcripts.
  • Proof of past jobs like letters and pay stubs.
  • Licenses or certificates if needed.
  • Health check if the visa requires it.
  • Proof of money if needed.

You might need Extra papers, like:

  • Proof of family relationship.
  • Proof of skills or achievements.
  • Religious papers if applicable.

Always — talk to an immigration lawyer to know exactly what you need for your visa and sponsorship.

They’ll help you gather the right papers and make a good application.

Here are extra documents might you be required of:

  • Proof of family ties (for family visas)
  • Proof of exceptional skills or achievements (for O-1 visas)
  • Religious papers and ties (for R-1 visas)
  • This is a basic guide, and your needs might be different.

Companies Willing to Sponsor in the US

Numerous companies in the US are willing to sponsor a competent individual to the labor market.

These opportunities are swung open ranging from tech, and finance to many more.

Yet, top companies offering visa sponsorship can be for a situation or based on programming by higher authority by higher powers. 

Here are a few companies to look out for:

Some employers for different industries:

  • Microsoft: Microsoft is known for the H-1B visa sponsorships. You’re welcome to apply if you’re into software development, a data scientist, etc.
  • Google: Google is a tech giant with vast businesses online. They’re given visa sponsorship for numerous visas relating to software engineering, product management, and research.

Employers for Professional Services:

  • Deloitte: There are opportunities for professionals in business and financial backgrounds. They give visa sponsorship to experts in consulting, audit, and tax services.
  • EY (Ernst & Young): EY is a professional service firm willing to sponsor visas for professionals in accounting, auditing, and consulting in various industries.

Employers in Finance and Banking:

  • Goldman Sachs: Gold Sachs sponsors qualified professionals in trading, risk management, and investment banking.
  • Citigroup: This is a sponsor in roles like investment banking, commercial banking, and financial technology in vast areas so far it’s within the banking and finance sector.

How to Find U.S. Visa Sponsorship Opportunities

We never promised that finding opportunities for a U.S. visa would be a stroll in the park. However, because it’s achievable only with the right approach – here is how to go about  it:

Focus on jobs that match your skills:

  • Look for companies in your field: Start by finding American companies that need people with your skills.
  • Check their websites: Many companies mention visa help on their job pages. Look for words like “visa support,” “H-1B,” or “foreign applicants.”
  • Use job sites that offer visa help: Sites like Vizajobs, Indeed, and USponsorMe help people find jobs that offer visa support. Use their filters to find jobs and companies that can help with visas.

Get into Networking:

  • Meet people in your field: Go to industry events, join online forums, and attend professional gatherings to meet professionals in America. They could know about companies that sponsor visas or point you in the right direction.
  • Use online sites: LinkedIn is great for networking. Connect with recruiters, hiring managers, and employees at companies you like. Show off your skills and experience, and build relationships. 

Consider specialized job sites and resources:

  • Focus on your visa type: Check out resources like H1B Visa Lottery and Redbus2US specifically for H-1B visa seekers. They provide insights into companies likely to sponsor visas.
  • Look into industry-specific sources: Explore publications and websites related to your field for job listings and career advice. Industry associations might also have job boards or career resources for sponsored roles.

Take initiative and reach out:

  • Find hiring managers: Identify the people in charge of hiring for positions you’re interested in at your preferred companies. Send them personalized emails showing your interest and highlighting your skills.
  • Try cold-calling: Sometimes, contacting companies directly, even if they haven’t advertised visa support, can work. Explain why your skills would benefit their team.

Don’t overlook resources outside the U.S.:

  • Explore resources in your home country: Look into government agencies or international offices in your country for guidance on finding U.S. visa opportunities.
  • Connect with international student groups: If you’re a student, reach out to your university’s career center or international student organization. They may have connections with U.S. companies or offer workshops on finding sponsored jobs.

Here are some things to remember:

  • Research carefully: Before applying, learn about the company’s reputation, work environment, and visa support history.
  • Customize your application: Tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight skills relevant to the job and company.
  • Prepare for interviews: Practice common interview questions and research interview tips for your industry.
  • Seek advice: Consider consulting with an immigration lawyer or career advisor for personalized help during your job search. 

Tips for Increasing Your Chances of Getting Sponsored

One thing 70% of the individuals who crave visa sponsorship agreed to is– getting visa sponsorship has never been easy. 

On the bright side – it’s achievable, it means there’s a secret tip to it. 

And I’m glad to share some with you:

Before you apply:

  • Focus your search: Look for companies that sponsor visas in your field. Use job sites with visa filters and check out industry-specific resources.
  • Show your worth online: Make sure your LinkedIn profile is impressive with your skills and achievements. Get involved in online groups to show what you know.
  • Improve your skills: Keep learning through online courses or certifications. Having special skills can make you stand out.
  • Don’t be dull on networking: Go to events and conferences, online or in-person. Get to know people in your field and drop hints about needing visa sponsorship.

During the application:

  • Customize your resume and cover letter: Make sure they fit the job you’re applying for. Show off skills and achievements that match the company and role.
  • Prep for interviews: Know about the company and what they might ask about visa stuff. Practice your answers and show you’re confident.
  • Show you want it: Talk about why you like the company and how you can help them. Show you’re passionate about what they do.
  • Negotiate well: If you get an offer, understand how the visa process works and talk about pay and benefits. Be ready to talk about what works for both you and the company.

Here are some additional tips:

  • Emphasize your cultural contribution: Highlight how your diverse background and experiences can enhance the company’s workplace and offer fresh perspectives.
  • Seek professional help: Consider getting advice from an immigration lawyer or career advisor for personalized assistance with the sponsorship process.
  • Stay persistent and proactive: Networking and job hunting can take time. Stay motivated, focus on continual improvement, and actively pursue your objectives.

How Much Bank Balance is Required for a US Visa?

There’s no official amount that you must go to the US with that might be enough because the standard of living fluctuates plus different purposes for migration require various visas.

Various visas demand a certain amount of funds.

The rule of thumb is to have enough bank balance to sponsor your stay in the US. – especially for non-immigrant visas like tourist visas.

All these are based on some of the following factors:

  • Visa type: Different visa categories have varying expectations regarding financial resources. Tourist visas may require a more thorough examination compared to work or academic visas.
  • Duration of stay: The longer your planned stay, the more evidence of financial support you might need.
  • Planned expenses: Calculate your estimated expenses for travel, accommodation, food, and other necessities during your time in the US.
  • Income verification: Provide proof of your regular income or financial stability through documents like employment letters or bank statements.
  • Sponsorship: If someone is sponsoring you, provide documentation of their financial resources and commitment to supporting your stay.

However, the US embassy might ask for different amounts of money. 

Usually, it’s around $5,000 to $10,000 or more – having more money in your bank account is better.


#1. How to Find U.S. Visa Sponsorship Opportunities?

Finding a company to sponsor your U.S. visa is hard, but you can:

Search Wisely:

  • Look for U.S. companies in your field.
  • Check their websites or job pages for visa help.
  • Use job websites like Vizajobs or Indeed.

Talk to People:

  • Meet U.S. professionals at events.
  • Connect with recruiters on LinkedIn.

Check Special Sites:

  • Look at the H1B Visa Lottery for visa advice.
  • Visit industry websites for job listings.

#2. Can a Friend Sponsor Me to the USA?

Your friend cannot directly sponsor your visa or green card application to the USA.

Immigration law only allows sponsorship for specific categories, such as family members, employers, and fiancés, which friends don’t fall under.

However, your friend can act as a financial sponsor if someone else is sponsoring your visa or green card. 

This involves filing an Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) with USCIS, promising to support you financially to prevent reliance on government assistance upon entering the US.


Here’s the unpopular opinion, it’s difficult to get a visa sponsorship from any US company or employer here’s why;

Aside from the red taping for employees’ merits, employers must prove to the US embassy beyond doubt that there’s no worthy employee for that position in the US – can you beat that?

The solution is to be competent in any field of career, land a job in the US, and work your way down to the US. 

Disclaimer: This info isn’t legal advice. Always consult with an immigration lawyer for guidance.


Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *